Soton Erasmus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soton Erasmus Forum

Soton 06 Erasmus forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cultural Friday night fever in The Academy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Josema

Josema

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2006-04-07

Cultural Friday night fever in The Academy Empty
PostSubject: Cultural Friday night fever in The Academy   Cultural Friday night fever in The Academy EmptyFri 12 May ŕ 6:52

Essay title: A THOROUGHFUL RESEARCH ON ENGLISH AND ERASMUS RASCALITIES: the Order of the Rascals* and its Role in the Modern Age.

Glossary:
*The Order of the Rascals: all those Erasmus people*, and close friends, who shared and projected their souls towards the future with an awesome and unique purpose...
*Erasmus people: beautiful girls and handsome boys, and beauhands people (in other words, everybody) who spent some time of their lifes studying at Southampton by the months of January to June (more or less).
*Ferret: Hotsema's pet. (to ferret about: always searching everywhere at random).

INTRODUCTION:
Xavi is a friend of Hotsema who will arrive into Southampton a day like today in order to practice English and experience English culture in The Academy-of high and low culture. He is quite witty and will probably make some thoroughful research on the interactions among British and Erasmus people. But how is he going to achieve his aim without the support of The Order of the Rascals? There is no way. In this essay, I am going to talk about some of the ways in which a researcher may ferret* about Southampton.
It is widely known that the day before that day like today many of the members of the order lost their valuable lifes while sailing to the crusades, and that many others will have to attend high responsabilities a day like today, and face other battles. Notwithstanding, those few that remain here, without any other holly call, will stand together to defeat evil, and offer some lectures on their experiences, for Xavi to take notes.
Lectures will take place in the night of that day like today in The Academy of High and Low Culture, and Lecturers For The Peace that wanna be there can either go there, or don't go, or sent some responses to this essay, and include some revision of its grammar or its content, or go and sleep all the night for tomorrow feel better, or go the the academy for tomorrow feel better, or neither sleep nor go to the academy and do whatever other stuff, or look at the stars and wonder about where do we go, or how do we do, or how comes it so hard, or whatever and ever forever, as long as s/he is somehow happy, and so on and on.
GUAU, GUAU, GUAU. I think I lost my point, for the register I'm using here I think is not the appropriate for an essay.
To conclude, and as a consequence, I would appreciate if any member of the order would add any of the missing parts of this essay, for I am fed up of this stuff and want to dance a little bit while I cook my dinner.
I LOVE THOU... (to my faithful reader)...
Back to top Go down
Josema

Josema

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: VERY GOOD IDEA, HOTSEMA!!!!!   Cultural Friday night fever in The Academy EmptyFri 12 May ŕ 7:03

Hi, this is Josema, and I just wanted to reply because you maybe won't receive any more replies.
I also wanted to tell you that you are incredibly handsome and intelligent, and many more things that I can not utter because my mouth is full of them.
Back to top Go down
Silvia

Silvia

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2006-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Friday night fever in The Academy   Cultural Friday night fever in The Academy EmptyFri 12 May ŕ 7:48

Lolololololol You are unique Josema!!! This is the most original post I have ever read!

At least Xavi will have two erasmus objects of study in the "Academy of high and low culture" (you and me). But I am sure we won't be the only ones because the Order of the Rascals doesn't want to have its reputation spotted! And I leave here one request to all the Erasmus to help Xavi to have a good mark on his research!

Hope to see you all tonight doing a lot of rascalities! tongue
Back to top Go down
ina

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Friday night fever in The Academy   Cultural Friday night fever in The Academy EmptyFri 12 May ŕ 7:58

Hi! sunny

I totally agree with Silvia! This post is really unique like the guy who wrote it Wink

So, it will be an honour for me to take part in this study today! Laughing

See you later

Kisses

Sabrina
Back to top Go down
FLemon

FLemon

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Friday night fever in The Academy   Cultural Friday night fever in The Academy EmptyFri 12 May ŕ 8:16

no comment
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/flemon
Míriam

Míriam

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Friday night fever in The Academy   Cultural Friday night fever in The Academy EmptyFri 12 May ŕ 11:32

JOSEMA ESTÁS COMO UNA PUTA CABRA...

This is something like "Hotsema you are crazy", but adding goats ans whores to the sentence.

I think that only for this message I will go to the Fuckademy (I've never been there but I think it's not my favourite place...), but you deserve this rascal spanish girl to come just for the fun I had reading the message Wink

Ah by the way, there's a botellón (big bottle in english) at 8 in the Common, in the first lake after the cementery, everybody invited to come and bring alcohol and drink 'till you die. Help us introducing spanish culture among english rascals, they have the attitude, but not yet the style. I know siesta is already introduced, at least in Martin's life, but we need to colonise this country through our drinking culture.

After drinking, please every single bottle/can to the bin Wink

See u!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Friday night fever in The Academy   Cultural Friday night fever in The Academy Empty

Back to top Go down

Cultural Friday night fever in The Academy
Page 1 of 1