Soton Erasmus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soton Erasmus Forum

Soton 06 Erasmus forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Summer!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Míriam

Míriam

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-03-12

Summer!! Empty
PostSubject: Summer!!   Summer!! EmptyThu 7 Jun à 15:33

Hi everybody!

How are you all? I hope doing great!

Well, I opened this new topic to talk a bit about holidays, now that you should be almost finished with exams (maybe not, but soon!). I am completely stressed out until 15th June, after that it's party time!

So, is someone planning to come and visit Barcelona? And what about the meeting¿? I'll be working the whole summer so if you come i'll be there in the airport (I work in a shop) and u can visit me Smile

That's it for today, take care and enjoy the summer!

sunny
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-03-11

Summer!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer!!   Summer!! EmptyTue 12 Jun à 7:26

Yessss, it's summertime sunny

So, what's up?
Where is everybody and what are you doing????

Lots of greetings from Austria bounce
Back to top Go down
jérôme

jérôme

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Summer!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer!!   Summer!! EmptyThu 14 Jun à 11:28

Hey hey!!!!!
Oh dear! One year ago, we were in cornwall, playing soccer on the beach, eating mussels , enjoying the world cup .... and the last moments in England..

SO...what 's up now? Ben ,are you still alive?What about the meeting?
Is the erasmus spirit over or what? We are joung, we can move our ass to see each others!
Anyway, you r welcomme in my town to have surf sessions and eating oysters and drinking rhums on the beach !!
Lots of kisses from south west of France!!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
sebastien

sebastien

Number of posts : 27

Summer!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer!!   Summer!! EmptySat 23 Jun à 10:39

hey miriam,
i gonna spend one week in Callela from 18th to 25th june with some friends , landing at Barcelona, so i might see you in your shop hehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Silvia

Silvia

Number of posts : 44

Summer!! Empty
PostSubject: Update   Summer!! EmptyTue 4 Sep à 19:25

Hello!!!
How are you all? Did you have a good time during your holidays? Last month I went to beach a lot of times and I went some weekends to Gois, a really beautiful and pleasant place next to Coimbra. sunny I went there with some really good friends and we had a lot of fun. Twisted Evil You can check the pics on http://silazula.hi5.com in the album Gois. Register yourselves on the hi5 and put some pics! Smile

The rest of the time I gave BodyCombat classes and rested! tongue My classes at the uni begin next week, but I'll lengthen my holidays for one more week and I'll camp to Alentejo sunny , in the south of Portugal, with my boyfriend and two other friends! Speaking about this group, I went with them to Barcelona on April to visit rascal Josema and Vanessa! (the pics are on http://silazula.spaces.live.com). We were also with Miriam and Sonia! It was great to see them again and we also really enjoyed the city! Some weeks before this trip, Luke came to Portugal! It was a great week! Two months later, Josema and Vanessa came to Portugal. I shown them Leiria, Pombal and Coimbra! We had a great time! You all are also invited to come to my country and it will be a pleasure to be your guide! Very Happy

It's all for now!

Big big kiss erasmus team!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer!!   Summer!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soton Erasmus Forum :: News from the World-
Jump to: