Soton Erasmus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soton Erasmus Forum

Soton 06 Erasmus forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Erasmus meeting organisation

Go down 
+3
Josema
Míriam
Ben ouf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben ouf

Ben ouf

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2006-03-10

Erasmus meeting organisation Empty
PostSubject: Erasmus meeting organisation   Erasmus meeting organisation EmptySat 14 Oct à 7:18

hey guys,

As some of you may know, i'm planning to organise an erasmus meeting next summer... in my country house 100 kilometers up from toulouse....

I would like to know if you are interested by this idea, and i know a lot of you are and if you have some special dates you would prefer to come

Of course the aim is to gather everybody so if you have any better idea i'm open to it. You should know that we won't have to pay to stay there

In my next post i'll send you some pictures of the house

Please give me some feedbacks about this idea.

I really want to see u all again

don't forget to give some news!

See all

Big Ben
Back to top Go down
http://southampton-erasmus.co.nr
Míriam

Míriam

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Erasmus meeting organisation   Erasmus meeting organisation EmptySat 14 Oct à 8:36

Hi people!

I have to say that, after Ben has explained the plan to me, i think it's a great idea! it's cheap, we will be free to do whatever we want to (compared to the limitations u have when staying in a hostel), and we have loads of time to prepare everything!

Personally, i'll work the whole summer, but im sure i can work it out to come, so if everyone give his/her opinion, we can prepare a great trip!

have fun ! drunken
Back to top Go down
Josema

Josema

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Erasmus meeting organisation   Erasmus meeting organisation EmptySun 15 Oct à 4:06

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.............

This is moving a lot.....

Greetings to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to add that all this sounds wonderful.......let's see which proposals arise on the matter, and lets go for it!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
PedroLopes

PedroLopes

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Erasmus meeting organisation   Erasmus meeting organisation EmptyWed 18 Oct à 17:51

Benny Boy!!!!
But of course i will join you in FRance. But you have to have a huge wine cellar.
I dont know where i will be at the time, but my will now is the will to join you french bastards.!
Be cool
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Erasmus meeting organisation   Erasmus meeting organisation EmptySat 4 Nov à 3:57

Hi Erasmus folks!

Ben-this idea is great -> count me in next summer Exclamation
I'll be more than happy to join you in France cheers

Hope you're all fine around the world!
All the best from Austria.....

kisses
nora flower
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Erasmus meeting organisation   Erasmus meeting organisation EmptyMon 6 Nov à 1:36

Hi!

Ben - I think it´s a great idea as well! Very Happy I will be there!

Internet is still bad at my house - therefore you haven´t seen me much on msn etc. - but I´m still alive Laughing

Hope everyone is alright around the world!

Love, Kari cheers
Back to top Go down
jérôme

jérôme

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Erasmus meeting organisation   Erasmus meeting organisation EmptyMon 19 Mar à 12:41

Hi everybody, i hope you ve had a great St patrick s party! with a lot of guiness for sure!!In Bordeaux, it was amazing!!! drunken
Other thing: please Ben, put pictures of you r House!! I want to see that because we have to think about this meeting!!SO...
Kisses Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Erasmus meeting organisation   Erasmus meeting organisation EmptyTue 20 Mar à 9:14

HuHu from Austria where we have 50cm of snow at the moment santa

I had a very nice St.Patrick's Day in a crazy English Pub on Cyprus!
Hope u're fine....

All the best to you around the world alien
Back to top Go down
Míriam

Míriam

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Erasmus meeting organisation   Erasmus meeting organisation EmptyThu 22 Mar à 15:55

Hi there everybody!!

My StPatrick's Day wasn't really special, nothing to do with our great pub crawl. That was massive destruction at the end of the night drunken

I hope all of you are fine enjoying this amazing winter-like spring, after the great spring-like winter...i was finally getting used to wear t-shirts in February and now scarfs again? Rolling Eyes

I'm glad we have introduced the topic of the meeting again, because i was planning to go to the UK during the summer (to work, of course lol ) but finally I'll stay here. That means im totally ON for the meeting! And of course I'll be very happy if you come to enjoy the great city of Barcelona. I have a scholarship to spend next course in Madrid so, if you also want to visit it, i'll be there!

Nothing else, let's see if we can meet again ASAP, I hope so!

Kisses from Barcelona

sunny
Back to top Go down
PedroLopes

PedroLopes

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Erasmus meeting organisation   Erasmus meeting organisation EmptyTue 27 Mar à 18:23

Hey Fuckheads(boys) and Hello Girls(girls)!!!!I was working in the computer and found some cool pictures of all of us. Fabrizio barbecue's pictures to be exact. Then i start thinking, and realise that one year ago we were all together in that place in the South of the UK. And one year and two months ago, we (80% me included) did not want to go to the UK because we missed our family and friends and thought our life was good as it was. Good for us that we went there and we all met (except for one or two people but hey, thats life Smile). Now everyone is back in their own country and comunication is not the same anymore, best friends for ever... yeah right!!!
Anyway, i am trying to remember what the fuck we were doing exactly one year ago, and i really tried but could not make it. I think we were in some birthday, but i dont remember of who!, or discussing the future of this brilliant thing called forum, Goran was with those those two vietnamese girls and redmer was seeing family guy or hearing Scatman. Me, i was studying, that for sure, or maybe we were in Scotland, that huge trip, where
Erasmus meeting organisation Scotla14where we saw Braveheart in real life!!!!

Erasmus meeting organisation Scotla13

Anyway, since i think lots of people have birthdays at this time, congratulations to who has a birthday now or near now, or already have, or even if it is not near, congratulations anyway, because i dont think i will be here writting that often.
Dont think i am sad writting this, i am not, i am quite happy in fact, for having the chance to meet you all. So a big hug for everyone (because a hug is a kiss with all our body).
Be cool brothers and sisters
Erasmus meeting organisation Cornwa10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erasmus meeting organisation   Erasmus meeting organisation Empty

Back to top Go down

Erasmus meeting organisation
Page 1 of 1