Soton Erasmus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soton Erasmus Forum

Soton 06 Erasmus forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leaving Southampton...

Go down 
+2
Marco
*Silje*
6 posters
AuthorMessage
*Silje*

*Silje*

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-03-12

Leaving Southampton... Empty
PostSubject: Leaving Southampton...   Leaving Southampton... EmptyWed 7 Jun à 20:32

Hi Everyone.

I just want to tell you guys that I am leaving Southampton on Sunday...for good. I am going back to Norway then, and I will not see you guys in a long time Crying or Very sad Because I will have visitors the last days, I cannot join you in whatever you are doing... Neutral

I have had a terrific time here whit you, the best time ever!!! Very Happy

Thank you all for making my stay so wonderful!!!
I hope to see you again sometime; maybe some will visit me in Norway. All are welcome Cool

I might just go out for a beer on Thursday, so maybe I see somebody then. Otherwise have a fantastic trip to Cornwall, and thank you again flower

You are all so nice people Smile

Lots of love from Silje.
Back to top Go down
Marco

Marco

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2006-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Southampton...   Leaving Southampton... EmptyThu 8 Jun à 2:23

"Thank you all for making my stay so wonderful!!!"

You also had a part in the wonderful time we all spent. So thank you as well and hope to see you someday somewhere. Smile

Big up Silje afro
Back to top Go down
Pascal

Pascal

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Southampton...   Leaving Southampton... EmptyThu 8 Jun à 4:55

enjoy your four days left in soton... even if I did not saw you plenty times, It was definitely nice meeting you... and I will not forget the good time we all had for your birthday Smile
Back to top Go down
Johndalf

Johndalf

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2006-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Southampton...   Leaving Southampton... EmptyThu 8 Jun à 6:29

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a bad new!!!!!!! After Josema, you're leaving too!!!!!!!!!
One of the "Nordic touch" is leaving; Southampton won't be the same now Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad !!!!!!!!
But anyway, i hope that you've spent a good time here with all of us. Thank you so much for your kindness and your good mood.
See you then, maybe in Norway.
The Fellowship is sad, one of its member is leaving....

albino Crying or Very sad

Johndalf the Sad
Back to top Go down
Anderson

Anderson

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Southampton...   Leaving Southampton... EmptyThu 8 Jun à 6:56

Hey Silje..have a nice one back home then!! it was a pleasure to spend some time with you Very Happy and as I told you when we were coming back from the futebol after your birthday... I will come to spend some time in your lovely country one day and therefore I hope to see you over there!!
Have fun...xxx Smile
Back to top Go down
Annika

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Southampton...   Leaving Southampton... EmptyThu 8 Jun à 14:30

Dear Silje,

what a pity we couldn't properly say goodbye to each other :-(
I wish you all the best, it was very nice meeting you and I also hope we'll meet in Norway some day :-)

Bye Bye and hedo! (sorry, don't know the Norwegian version)

Annika
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Southampton...   Leaving Southampton... Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving Southampton...
Page 1 of 1